Look Up Days

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chuck Finale- I must say that since I saw the pilot in 2007 it has always been a great ride. In saying this, I believe the finale truly did the show and the characters justice through its ending. In life thing do change so it is nice to see that in the shows ending each particular character is moving forward. While the series does not end with every problem solved its clear that Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak really wanted to reward the fans for sticking around so long with plenty of flashbacks, references, and cyclical plots. It is sad to see such a great TV Show but one can only hope there will be more fun to see from the persons involved. While some shows finales break the show (You know what I am talking about to all those that watched Kyle XY) this finale made it which is why I would definitely recommend the show.



- Jay Bassin

No comments:

Post a Comment